I just had to post about this wonderful giveaway that Amy over at My Overstuffed Bookshelf is having in honor of her Birthday!!
First off, Have a Wonderful Birthday, Amy!!
Second, here are the details! Amy is giving away a WHOLE box of books in honor of her birthday!! She is continueing to add books as more people start to follow her! (And, let me tell you, her blog is worth following!) What do you have to do to enter, you ask? You have to go by Amy's site, become a follower, and leave a comment! Easy enough, right?
So, what are you waiting for?? Get over there, follow her and enter her giveaway! I am!

Hi Amanda,
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for visiting my blog and following along! I really appreciate it.
You are always welcome anytime.
I will be back to read more of your posts on both of your blogs very soon. ~Lovely!
Many Blessings, ~Melissa :)